Served from 6pm – 9pm every evening
– HOMEMADE CHICKEN LIVER & BRANDY PATE WITH DATE & ORANGE CHUTNEY AND TOASTED GRANARY BREAD £6.85
– CHEFS HOMEMADE SOUP WITH CRUSTY ROLL AND BUTTER (V) £5.95
– PAN FRIED SCALLOPS ON A BED OF CELERIAC PUREE TOPPED WITH CHORIZO CRUMB & APPLE VINEGRETTE £8.50
– A MEDLEY OF OYSTER, CHESTNUT & WILD MUSHROOM TOPPED CROSTINI, GLAZED WITH CORNISH YARG & GRUYERE (V) £6.85
– SMOKED FISH ROULADE –SMOKED FISH PATE STUDDED WITH SMOKED TROUT & PEPPERED MACKERAL WRAPPED IN SMOKED SALMON AND SERVED WITH HOMEMADE SODA BREAD £7.50
– HOMEMADE HOUMOUS, MEDITERRANEAN OLIVES AND PITTA FINGERS (V) £6.50
– TOSSED GREEN SALAD TOPPED WITH STRIPS OF SMOKED CHICKEN, APPLE & HORSERADISH DRESSING, CRISPY CROUTONS AND TOASTED PISTACHIO NUTS £6.95
– CORNISH SHARING PLATTER FOR 2 – POTTED BROWN SHRIMPS, SMOKED MUSSELS, HOT SMOKED SALMON & CRAB TOSSED IN LEMON & PINK PEPPERCORN MAYONNAISE SERVED WITH MINI BLACKPEPPER, WILD GARLIC AND CHEDDAR CHEESE SCONES £15.50
– MIXED BREAD BASKET & BUTTER £2.95 OR WITH OLIVE OIL & BALSAMIC £3.95
– MIXED OLIVES £2.95
– 10oz SIRLOIN SIMPLY CHARGRILLED & SERVED WITH HOMEMADE BEER BATTERED ONION RINGS AND BEARNAISE SAUCE £19.95
– LEMON SOLE FILLETS STUFFED & ROLLED WITH KING PRAWNS & FRESH DILL, OVEN BAKED AND SERVED WITH BEAURRE BLANC SAUCE £16.50
– LOCALLY FARMED DUCK BREAST WITH FRESH BLACKBERIES & BLACKCURRANT LIQUEUR SAUCE £17.25
– CORN FED CHICKEN BREAST FILLED WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE & ITALIAN SALAMI OVEN BAKED AND BASTED WITH FRESH BASIL BUTTER £15.95
– TERIYAKI SALMON FILLET ON A BED OF SEASONED BROWN RICE WITH A JUG OF ASIAN FLAVOURED FISH BROTH £16.25
– WILD MUSHROOM, SPINACH AND SUN DRIED TOMATO RISOTTO TOPPED WITH BEER BATTERED COURGETTE & PEPPER SLICES AND FRESHLY GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE (V) £12.95
– AUBERGINE & QUORN MINCE MOUSAKKA WITH HOMEMADE GARLIC BUTTER CIABATTA AND TOSSED SIDE SALAD (V) £12.95
– FILLET OF SEABASS PAN FRIED & TOPPED WITH ROASTED PEPPER PATE, ON A BED OF HERBY MASHED POTATO £16.95
– PORK FILLET TOPPED WITH LEEKS, CARAMALISED ONIONS AND CHEFS HOMEMADE PATE, OVEN BAKED IN SHORTCRUST PASTRY AND SERVED WITH CALVADOS & HONEY JUS £15.95
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ALL MAIN COURSES ARE SERVED WITH CHEFS SELECTION OF POTATOES AND SEASONAL VEGETABLES
– HONEYCOMB & PISTACHIO MERINGUE
– CHOCOLATE & RUM FUDGE CAKE TOPPED WITH HAZELNUT PRALINE
– STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING AND CARAMEL SAUCE
– APPLE, STRAWBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE CRUMBLE
– ICED MOCHA
– RASPBERRY CRÈME BRULEE
ALL @ £6.95 Each
– SELECTION OF CORNISH ICECREAMS/SORBETS
– VANILLA BEAN
– CHUNKY CHOCOLATE
– LEMON SORBET
THREE SCOOPS OF YOUR CHOICE £6.95
– CORNISH CHEESE BOARD & HOMEMADE SPICED CHUTNEY £7.95
Me and my husband stayed one night at The Longcross Hotel & Gardens nearby Port Isaac in July 2017. A wonderful stay in every way. A beautiful hotel in gorgeous surroundings, nice staff and a wonderful view.
It took only a short time to drive to Port Isaac where we had a marvellous time with good food and a really nice guiding tour in ”Doc Martins” place. We can really recommend this fantastic hotel and place!
Just a short break
Nice hotel in a lovely part of the world, really good food, I was very impressed with the staff all of which could not do anymore for you making the stay very good indeed, Many thanks to all the team< when we next visit Cornwall we know where to stay.
Such a lovely hotel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. We had the stable suite which was fabulous. It is very dog friendly. The gardens are superb. The location is quiet and peaceful. The bar and restaurant are lovely.
It is only a half an hour walk to Port Isaac which was very busy even in September.
Would definitely recommend.
Lovely old building with spectacular grounds and breath-taking views. Only a short drive from Port Isaac - perfect for the Doc Martin fans who dont want to/can't afford to pay to stay in the middle of the town. The breakfast was simple but very high quality. Staff were all fantastic. Room (4) was spacious and well equiped. The shower was ok, nothing to write home about, but was certainly functional. Highly recommend it.
We absolutely loved staying at the Longcross Hotel! My husband and I were celebrating our 47th wedding anniversary, and we were lucky enough to book the Honeymoon Suite! It was heavenly! Jamie, and his staff, were the best. It’s the little things that make the difference.
Fresh lavender on the breakfast tables. Low chamber music, glowing fireplace and immaculately clean.
Evening dinners were gourmet quality with attention to local cuisine. And, Jamie recommended Mark, the local taxi driver, who was a real gem! We loved every second and will cherish our beloved memories her! Thank you for everything!♥️💕
Longcross was the highlight of our recent journey to the UK. Friendly and helpful staff, beautiful gardens and location, our rooms were all lovely, and the food was delicious. Definitely five stars and more!
Lovely Sunday Lunch
Called in here adhoc to see if we could get some lunch. Everyone was very friendly and we were whisked to a table straight away by one of the very efficient team. Views over the sea were magnificent and so was the lunch, succulent roast beef, fresh vegetables and extra gravy with proper roast potatoes. Customer service was very good and we could not fault anything with our visit.
Exceptionally well run hotel
One of the best country hotels we have stayed inn.Exceptionally well run by manager and staff.attention to detail and good service all round. Food to a good standard. We had sea view room,plenty of storage space and comfortable bed. No hesitation to return to this hotel.
to be the first to receive all the Latest News & Special Offers...