Our panoramic views of the rugged North Cornwall coastline are a spectacular backdrop for your special day. Our gorgeous surroundings, and the fact that we are “tucked” out of the way, add a fantastically secluded and exclusive feel to the day for you and all your guests. We hold a civil wedding license so both your Ceremony and your reception can be held here.
From the outset you will meet with either James the owner or our weddings and events Manager to discuss the details of the day. No question is too minor and no detail is too small and, on the day, all our dedicated staff work hard to ensure that the event is a relaxed, fun and memorable occasion for all. We can cater for up to 100 guests buffet style or for a three course sit down meal, both of which would take place on our terrace under our glazed marquee like canopy with breath-taking panoramic sea views.
We also have a purpose built function room for the evening, where we can accommodate bands, DJ’s and up to 200 people.
If you would like to make an appointment to see either James or the Events Manager, please email us or call 01208 880243.
- Wedding hire/exclusivity fee (this covers all the extra work, planning and staffing which go into making your day the special occasion you are looking for) :£2000
- During school holidays / Bank holiday weekends : £3000 + Rooms starting at – £100 (15 rooms in total including two family suites)
- Buffet – £40 per head
- Sit down meal for up to 100 guests – £45 per head for 3 courses
- House wine – £14.75 per bottle
- Jug of Pimms – £17.50
- Prosecco sparkling wine – £17.95
- Camel Valley “Cornwall” sparkling wine – £36.50
- Bollinger – £65.00 (Sorry no discount on bar prices)
We can cater for up to 100 reception guests and about 200 for the evening.