The Longcross Hotel is offering you the chance to really unwind on your holiday by offering you an Holistic Package including Massage Treatments and Private Yoga Tuition. It doesn’t matter if you are a complete beginner to Yoga as Emily, the Ayurvedic Therapist teaches a very gentle, relaxation based Hatha Yoga.
In everyday life our limbs are limited in their range of movements and our bones are compressed causing pain and stiffness however by practicing Yoga, we create a perfect alignment of the physical structure. Once space is created between bones, joints and muscles, mobility is increased and it also enables a healthy circulation of blood. The blood carries Oxygen and Nutrients to every single cell in our bodies, eliminating toxins and keeping our bodies at an optimum state of Health.
Yoga also is an amazing form of Relaxation. Yoga allows the Body to let go of tension and the Mind to be clear of thoughts, true Peace of Mind.
The Holistic Package includes;-
- 2 and half hours of private Yoga Tuition spread over 2 days
- full Ayurvedic Consultation and Bespoke treatment plan
- half hour Ayurvedic treatment choice of;- Shirobhyanga (Indian Head massage)- Padabhyanga (foot and lower leg massage)- Mukabhyanga (face/neck/shoulders massage)
- Full/Part Body Hour Ayurvedic/Sports/Holistic massage
- Marmabyhanga (Indian pressure point massage)
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian Philosophy which includes Yoga, Meditation, Massage and the use of Plants and Herbs as Natural Medicines. By understanding your bodies constitution, you can learn about certain diets, exercise and massage to keep your body at a perfect state of Homeostasis (balance within the physical/emotional body).
Please read more about Emily at www.findingyourself.co
The Holistic Package price is £90 per person
Three Day Yoga / Art Retreat
3 day Yoga/Art Retreat.
Price is only £150 for the 3 day retreat and also includes a full Ayurvedic Consultation, followed by an Indian Head Massage Treatment.
Cornish Yoga Retreats – at The Longcross Hotel
Beautiful Cornish location
A weekend of self discovery, fun, healing and play
Time to find yourself in a natural environment. Enjoy the group energy.
Forget the adult world of seriousness, shake the dullness away, come and embrace the wonderment of a natural, peaceful environment.
Partake in uplifting fun activities including different styles and techniques of Yoga , Art therapy, eat nutritious and delicious vegetarian (optional) cuisine, sip an Ayurvedic inspired juice in the morning.
Indulge in a fabulous dosha led massage, walk on the beach or in the beautiful peaceful gardens.
The nature of our vision for the yoga retreat sessions;
Soothe, nourish, renew, restore, nurture, awaken the spirit, investigate, release, ground, enliven, create, energise, grow( open new doors)
- All Yoga sessions – Therapeutic, restorative and authentic yoga with sensitive awareness of your constitution type (dosha). Chakra awareness and multi dimensional meditations.
- Laughter yoga – Relieving stress and inhibitions.
- Power Yoga – A multi-level strength based practice to warm up the body and improve blood flow.
- Art therapy – Time to play, create, create, create! Use natural resources to investigate and unlock your inner child!
- Fresh Ayurvedic juice every morning.
Price £150 not including accommodation and food
A retreat day
8.00 – 9.00am – Chakra Yoga – Ease into the day with therapeutic yoga
9.00am – Breakfast
10.00 – 11.30am – Power Yoga – Best time of the day to get moving!
12.00 – 2.00pm lunch and free time
2.00 – 4.00pm – Art therapy
4.00 – 5.30pm – Ayurvedic massage sessions
6.00 – 6.30pm – Meditation and deep relaxation.
7.00pm Evening meal
Read more about Mara, the other Yoga Instructor at www.cornishyogafrog.com